Tuesday


New At ML Press


Mud Luscious Press continues to do good things. New chapbooks are available with words by Blake Butler, Brandi Wells, Nick Antosca, and forthcoming words by Sam Pink and Brian Evenson. The names speak for themselves: get them while you can.


A Review, A Thank You, A What I'm Doing

Y2K (published by MLP) was reviewed here. Thank you, Madore.

I'm preparing to direct my first film. It will be 25-35 minutes in length. It's based on the novel that I'm submitting around. Film production is working my brain unlike anything else. I'm reading One Hundred Years of Solitude for the first time, wow, one hell of a book. Also recommended: Waste by Eugene Martin and Gascoyne by Stanley Crawford. I'm waiting for February.

5 comments:

P. H. M. said...

Ken Baumann, would you sign my copy of Y2K?

Ken Baumann said...

yes

N A said...

after i get paid again i'm going to buy the $36 MLP package. i'm having trouble getting Y2K. it's not on powell's now. neither is rat beast. they sold out?

Anonymous said...

One Hundred Years of Solitude is one of my all time favorites, found it funny with all the Aurelianos and felt sorry for Ursula in bed when it rained a long time. Have you also read 'House of the Spirits' and 'Like Water for Hot Chocolate'? They're pretty good in that genre.

Ken Baumann said...

I have not, I'll add them to the list. Thanks.