Wednesday

Y2K, Chapbooks

My poem Y2K is being published in chapbook form by ML Press, an offshoot of Mud Luscious. J.A. Tyler wants to do good things with both MLs. Y2K is being released alongside chapbooks from Shane Jones and Jimmy Chen. (!!! IN GOOD COMPANY, SCORE !!!)

Check out ML Press, the chaps are $2, shipping included. You'll like them, I promise. I promise, the whole internet.

I reread every chapbook I own today. One of my favorite new chapbooks is THIS FEELS LIKE NORMAL by Brandon Scott Gorrell, Matthew Savoca & Colin Bassett. Colin did a great job with this, it is well-constructed/designed.


UPDATE: Y2K is almost sold out. If you bought a copy, thank you. If you want a copy, click here.

5 comments:

Matt DeBenedictis said...

I bought a copy. When I get it I'll quit spitting on children wearing red shirts that pass me in the street.

Ken Baumann said...

thanks matt,

but please, never, never stop doing that

Gallimaufry Girl said...

Received my copy today! My first experience with a chapbook. It's a cute little size. I enjoyed the poem. Nice work. :)

Matt DeBenedictis said...

I got Y2K. I read it right away. I then went to work, where I snuck three more reads of Y2K in and no one was wise to my reading- dumb bastards. I loved this chapbook. Thank you for the tale to enjoy.

Ken Baumann said...

matt, joanna: thank you