Wednesday

READ NO POSIT VOLUME 3


New Novel


I'm writing again. I'm working sentence by sentence, getting them right. The sentences will eventually form a novel. It feels really good to desire a high standard of creative output, it feels even better to work/type/paint towards that standard.


BRAIN

BRAIN is stagnant. This is my fault, the founding members's fault. A total redesign is going to happen in the next six months. We're going to make BRAIN into something very useful/functional. The forum will disappear, and member-to-member communication will be far easier. BRAIN will become more project oriented. I'm excited for the change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to join BRAIN

Josh Maday said...

yes novel. good luck. you can do it.

sorry, BRAIN. my laziness is superlative.

Mike z said...

No Posit 3 looks good. Cool